An easy and affordable way to protect your family today
No one can really prepare for an accident, but you can plan ahead and make sure your loved ones are protected should one happen to you by purchasing accidental death insurance.
What is accidental death insurance?
Accidental death insurance provides a payment in the event you or a covered family member experience a fatal covered accident.
Purchasing accidental death insurance, or supplementing your existing insurance with it, can be an affordable option. And acceptance is guaranteed.
Securian Financial offers an easy, online way to apply for accidental death insurance underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company, a Securian Financial company.
Available accidental death insurance coverage types and amounts
- Up to $250,0001 of coverage is available at affordable rates
- As long as you are over the age of 18, you cannot be turned down for this protection
- Single coverage covers you alone
- Family coverage protects your spouse or domestic partner and dependent children at a percentage of your coverage amount2
You have 30 days to decide if this coverage is right for you. If during the 30-day review period you decide for any reason this is not for you, simply contact the insurance company to receive a full refund of any premium you have paid during the 30-day review period.
In just a few minutes, you can get coverage for you or your family.
- Get a quote
- Provide some information about yourself
- Choose your payment method
- Get covered
Don’t delay; help protect your loved ones today.