Whole life insurance provides guaranteed protection for your entire life and fixed cash value growth, making it less risky than other forms of permanent protection.
You pay the same premium amount for the duration of a whole life insurance policy. Your premium payments will never increase, so you always know what to expect.
Whole life insurance benefits
- Lifetime protection for your loved ones
- Fixed interest rate for cash value growth
- Predictable, stable premium amounts
Whole life insurance considerations
- You must continue to pay the premiums to keep the policy in force
- Can be more expensive than term life insurance
Limited cash value growth